I am working towards achieving my goal of becoming a CPA. I have been with the firm since 2017.
Education and experience
I attended Edison State Community College and later transferred to Franklin University. I received my B.S. in Accounting in 2019 and my M.S. in Accounting in 2021.
Providing support for:
- Accounting, assurance and advisory services
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting
- Debt and finance advising
- IRS representation
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Tax management services