I enjoy working with my clients to help them be successful in their ventures, meet their reporting needs and achieve their tax reporting goals.
I am an avid fly fisher working with several organizations to pass on the love of the sport to veterans and youth.
Education and experience
- Wright State University – Bachelor in Accounting 1987
- Certified Public Accountant 1994
- Accounting, assurance and advisory services
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting
- Debt and finance advising
- IRS representation
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Tax management services