Tax Management Services With An Attention To Detail
Sam Brown, CPA, Inc., offers a wide range of tax and accounting services to individuals, nonprofits and businesses within many industries. Headquartered in Troy, Ohio, we work with clients nationally.
Our experience, analysis and research allow us to optimize financial opportunities concerning current tax laws at the state and federal levels, as well as monitoring legislative bodies for upcoming tax and regulatory changes that could impact you. This ongoing support better ensures our clients receive strategic, timely and effective advice.
Our Tax, Accounting And Professional Services
- Accounting, assurance and advisory services: We partner with a variety of companies in the area, from start-ups to established businesses. Our accounting, assurance and advisory services include:
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Financial forecasting
- Financial statement preparation
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Bookkeeping and payroll services: Bookkeeping and payroll are essential and difficult parts of running your business. We take this off your hands by providing bookkeeping and payroll services.
- Business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting: From closely held small businesses to larger private entities, we’ll conduct a thorough analysis to value your business for estate planning, compliance, ESOP, divorce or other purposes. We also can calculate economic damages and analyze financial records to uncover evidence of fraud.
- Debt and finance advising: We understand how stressful debt and financial management can be. Our team partners with individuals and businesses to restructure your debt, lower monthly payments and develop a long-term strategy crafted around your goals.
- IRS representation: An IRS audit is an intimidating process to face alone. We can help you deal with the IRS in an effective and painless manner. We will work with you to provide the requested information and answer any questions the IRS has.
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales: Whether you are buying, selling or seeking to merge with another business, we can provide the financial know-how to help to structure and negotiate your M&A deal.
- Tax management services: We believe in a holistic approach to tax planning that reduces liabilities and bolsters cash flow.
Let Us Serve You
It is vital to put knowledge and experience on your side in all accounting and tax matters. Please allow our accountants and staff to assist you. You can contact our office in Troy, Ohio, by calling 937-761-2347 to schedule a free consultation.